SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    I met her on the strip
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I met her on the strip Login/Join 
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted
It was another lost weekend

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12748 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Subject line reminded me of...

It happened on the strip where the road is wide
Two cool shorts standin' side by side
Yeah, my fuel injected Stingray and a four-thirteen
Revvin' up our engines and it sounds real mean

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
Saw them in Vegas a few years ago. They still had it. Feavis Waybill?

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20303 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was thinking; "I met her on the strip three years ago,in a Camaro with this dude from LA.
I blew that Camaro off back and drove that little girl away".

"Momma say's the pistol is the Devil's right hand."

Posts: 694 | Location: Ontario | Registered: December 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kxc223:
I was thinking; "I met her on the strip three years ago,in a Camaro with this dude from LA.
I blew that Camaro off back and drove that little girl away".
Me too, but not Springsteen's original. Emmylou's cover

Posts: 13166 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post