SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Gaslight on TMC in a few
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gaslight on TMC in a few Login/Join 
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted
Gaslight with Ingrid Bergman is about to come on. I love this movie.
I was the AV librarian at my college in the late 80's. One day a box of old gear was donated from an elderly ladies estate. In it was a Beta player. Yes that's right an old beta player. We had one already for the library and I was evaluating to see if this one was better.
In the player was a movie.
Yep it was gaslight. I wound up watching the whole thing. Later I organized a pizza party and had a bunch of friends over to watch it.
Just an amazing movie .

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3576 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
Amen...what a great film...watching it now Smile...Ingred Bergman is so absolutely beautiful as well as being an expressive actress and Charles Boyer is an excellent actor...not to mention Joseph Cotton and Angela Lansbury...top notch cast to say the least Big Grin...I love me some TCM!

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10580 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lansbury was Oscar nominated for Gaslight. Great movie!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16005 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post