SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Good Behavior ~ TNT

Moderators: parabellum

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Good Behavior ~ TNT Login/Join 
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted
Watched the first episodes and not bad so far.
A little of the Breaking Bad vibe but kinda interesting.
We'll see how it plays out.

Trailer

Complete Premiere 1

Posts: 13686 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Report This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
I guess we know this program is going nowhere, no one is watching. Eek

Posts: 13686 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Report This Post
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
Lady Mary Crawley has a "dark side" indeed. Eek

---------------------
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

Posts: 1098 | Location: The settlement at the Falls of the Ohio River, Bluegrass Territory | Registered: January 13, 2005Report This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
I liked this show its amazing how she can go from hot to not

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4124 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Report This Post
Picture of Knezz
posted Hide Post
My daughter turned me on to it. I'm caught now. I like it. We will see what this season will bring.. The jury is still out.

Regards,
K. Nezz

=======================
"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion." *Gen. W. Thornson*

Posts: 3033 | Location: East Coast | Registered: January 09, 2007Report This Post
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
I've only seen it at work with no audio, but even watching it like a silent movie, the camera loves that woman more than anyone I've seen recently.

Posts: 1810 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Report This Post