SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    SPOOOOOOOON!!!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SPOOOOOOOON!!!! Login/Join 
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInAR
posted
Anyone watching the new Tick episodes?

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV

Posts: 16188 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No...there's new Tick episodes??

Yes...apparently I've been under a rock. Last time I watched The Tick were the Patrick Warburton ones in '01!

----------
The first 100 people to make it out alive...get to live.

Posts: 1277 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Just like some people will always and only see Connery as Bond, the Tick will always be Warburton. Wink

Posts: 21105 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm just not getting into it. They still can't match Edlund's original cartoon. I mean, how can you top a bad guy called "The Evil Midnight Bomber What Bombs at Midnight"? For the curious, it's the episode called The Tick vs The Tick.

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixqx0kEVcgc

Posts: 701 | Registered: February 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
"Roof pig, most unexpected."

That was probably the only 10 seconds of the cartoon I ever saw, but for some reason I laughed about it for years.

Posts: 21105 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ragnar
posted Hide Post
Gravity is a harsh mistress.

Live every day as if it is your last, for one day you’re sure to be right

Posts: 752 | Location: Historic Southpark, Dayton Ohio | Registered: October 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInAR
posted Hide Post
Pretty sure nothing will match the cartoon, but I like this new series. Jackie Earle Haley is pretty awesome as The Terror.

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV

Posts: 16188 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scientific Beer Geek
posted Hide Post
I have watched the new episodes and love the new series. I do miss Patrick Wharburton as the Tick but he is a producer on this new series.

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants to see us happy." - Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2079 | Location: Philadelphia Suburbs | Registered: August 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post