Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Larry David Login/Join 
posted
Am I the only one that thinks that he should stay very far away from the front of any camera lens ?

I 've seen him on camera 12 or 15 times and never so much as a sympathy giggle.

there is just nothing funny about anything he has to offer, imo

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54500 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
I enjoy Curb Your Enthusiasm very much.

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9676 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
Curb is brilliant. I like it way more than I ever liked a single thing on Seinfeld.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10472 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pistolria
posted Hide Post
I find him hilarious. I mean he pulled off Fatwa sex!

Posts: 671 | Location: Jacksonville Beach, FL | Registered: July 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
Curb was a great show, because of Larry David.

I don't currently have HBO, but I'll probably catch up on the latest season of Curb once I sign back up for HBO to watch season 2 of WestWorld or Game of Thrones, whichever comes first.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
One of the funniest shows on TV.

IMO of course.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
Larry David and JB Smoove are hilarious together

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
I love some Curb as well.
I laugh out loud very little at shows. Curb can get me rolling.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25354 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dusty78:

Dusty, JB makes the show. I wish he was in every other scene. Do you remember the “foist” scene from this past season? “Tell me that’s what the fuck I think it is...My man look at you, she ain’t gonna limp her ass back up in here...dragging that g damn foot.” I was in tears Dusty, oh shit Big Grin
If I could afford a guest house and to pay his way, I’d have JB live out back. I’d need doctors appointments from laughing so hard.

That’s a foist! Razz

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12568 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:
Am I the only one that thinks that he should stay very far away from the front of any camera lens ?

I completely agree.

Posts: 7506 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by goose5:
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:

I completely agree.

I completely disagree.

Posts: 2465 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
Everyone has different sense of humor but I find him very funny on Curb Your Enthusiasm. I can't ever remember laughing harder than watching that show. Is he a jerk a lot - "what's wrong with you Larry"? Sure, but I find the situations hilarious.

Posts: 9730 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by grumpy1:
Is he a jerk a lot...

Yes, he is. He never does the decent thing, every interaction becomes some sort of contest and he does love him some Larry. I always root against him and he always delivers. It's all about delicious schadenfreude. "Curb" is an amazing show and so is Larry outside it as well.

It's easy to see how he'd repel folks, his world seems filled with nasty people. Nasty, hilarious people.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I get his politics out of my mind every time I see him.

Posts: 22857 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
I love Curb Your Enthusiasm, funnier than Seinfeld, and I love that show also. Biting, dark, and at times anti PC humor. Lots of funny moments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQrFDNbGBTE

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16612 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dusty78:

I agree. Curb is great.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53117 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
Not sure if you guys know his but JB is an RV dude. Funny stuff

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
I do enjoy Curb. The semi ad lib style of the show with actual out of studio scenes is refreshing. But I've got to admit his shtick is getting a little old.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
i binged the curb.

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I think he's quite hilarious.

Posts: 33601 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post