SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Concrete Patio Sealer Advice

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Concrete Patio Sealer Advice Login/Join 
Picture of bonfire
posted
What is everyone using to seal their concrete patio? Any particular brands?

We have stamped concrete and it has faded over the past year and would like to go with the wet look. First time doing this so not sure which brand to go with.

In war, truth is the first casualty. Aeschylus Greek tragic dramatist (525 BC - 456 BC)

Posts: 464 | Location: North of Seattle | Registered: March 14, 2008Report This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Just a suggestion. You may get more replies posting this in the Lounge, I'd be interested also.

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Report This Post
Picture of bonfire
posted Hide Post
I struggled with what area to post it in since I see stuff like this in both areas. I will move it over then close this post.

In war, truth is the first casualty. Aeschylus Greek tragic dramatist (525 BC - 456 BC)

Posts: 464 | Location: North of Seattle | Registered: March 14, 2008Report This Post