SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Lost in Space season 2
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lost in Space season 2 Login/Join 
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted
I'm watching season one again and It's a well produced series despite the liberal slant they slip into the series.

Season 2 is about to drop on Netflix and should be exciting to find out where in space they will end up this season...

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3474 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
I'm pretty excited. I'll go back and at least watch the last episode on Season 1.

When is the new season coming?

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rolan_Kraps:
I'm pretty excited. I'll go back and at least watch the last episode on Season 1.

December 24th

Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3474 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
I really liked first season. I went back and watched it a 2nd time a couple months ago. Hope this one stands up.

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8847 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PR64:
quote:
Originally posted by Rolan_Kraps:

December 24th

Ho! Ho! Holy crap we are lost in space!!

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi

Posts: 1951 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads up, I totally forgotten I even watch season one.

That’s the problem with all the sci-fi shows on Netflix and prime for me, they all kind of blended together and I can’t keep one plot line from another. I end up re-watching the whole show just to recall what’s going on.

Posts: 21097 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Just recently started on Season 1 - only two episodes in so far - so good.

Posts: 22895 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInAR
posted Hide Post
Okay, who thinks the end of season 2 sucked?

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV

Posts: 16188 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AllenInWV:

Only on episode 2....No spoilers please Wink

Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:

I never liked Old Yeller much. Frown

Posts: 22895 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Experienced Slacker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smschulz:
quote:

I never liked Old Yeller much. Frown

Aw man, if that's what I think it means I guess I'll skip the whole thing.

Posts: 7495 | Registered: May 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just finished season 2. I too am disappointed in the ending. But with that said, I am waiting for season 3. Now I need to go rewatch the Expanse so I can watch the new episodes. I forgot a lot of things.

Posts: 1393 | Location: County 18, OH | Registered: April 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInAR
posted Hide Post
I'm not saying anything about characters, just the plot in general. I mean I'm not expecting a frame-by-frame remake of the original, but the direction they seem to be going at the end of this season just seems stupid.

The Expanse, on the other hand, iS FUCKING AWESOME!!!!!!! Big Grin

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV

Posts: 16188 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
I dunno, I liked the last part of the season better then the first part.

I don't get the Old Yeller reference above in relation to the final episode???

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7674 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
After finishing Season 2, I'm of the opinion the "Old Yeller" comment was made on some level of being facetious. Smile

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
I thought they were gonna put Don's chicken down. Big Grin

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7674 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Hey!!! No one likes a Debbie Downer! Mad

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43865 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
I thought the ending was fine...Opens up another vein in the series.

Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PR64:
I thought the ending was fine...Opens up another vein in the series.

Ditto. Plus, now they have to somewhat separate storylines to pursue next season.

Posts: 32492 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Personally I like the way which they've developed the Dr. Smith character. A lot more slimey than the TV series.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14034 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post