SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Ghost Recon: Wildlands
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ghost Recon: Wildlands Login/Join 
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
It's mainly single player, so no. There is a co-op element to it, though I haven't tried it.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18022 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jmarv
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by slabsides45:
Don't have this one yet.

Can I camp out in inconspicuous places, stab you as you run by, then hide nearby and stab you again when you come to seek vengeance? If so, I'm in!

I take it you liked Splinter Cell? Smile

Joe
_______
P6, P226 .40, P232, SP2009 (Schwyz), P220 9mm (Geneva), P226 9mm (St. Gallen), P320SC

Posts: 465 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: October 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Either that or he's a CoD player.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18022 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
Either that or he's a CoD player.

Winner!!

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6389 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
For those people still playing this:

https://youtu.be/cokpaG9SyiE

Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
With the announcement of Year 2 content, I thought it would be a good idea to bring this thread back up. Here's the trailer:

https://youtu.be/fjAkZmXOOD4

In search of baseball, strippers, and guns
posted Hide Post
I really enjoyed the main game, but they lost me with Marco road, especially when it basically happened outside the character I had just spent all that time to develop, and outside the world I’d just been playing in (not exactly, but close enough)

Did that get any better with subsequent expansions?

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?

Posts: 7796 | Location: Warrenton, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
To tell you the truth, I hated playing Narco Road when it came out, as well. But I revisit the main game every so often.