SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    You underestimate Bob at your own peril!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You underestimate Bob at your own peril! Login/Join 
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted
Big Grin

Posts: 7795 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Experienced Slacker
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7495 | Registered: May 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bodhisattva
posted Hide Post
I always wonder if they wrote that role with Oswalt in mind.

Posts: 11507 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green Mountain Boy
Picture of Jus228
posted Hide Post
Just finished watching my 2nd time through. This time my wife watched it with me. She really liked it. Was sad to see it end.

!~God Bless the U.S. Military~!

If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off

Light travels faster than sound, this is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Posts: 5563 | Location: Vermont | Registered: March 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

I am on season 5, of 6, for the third time through. Great series, with great casting/characters.

Posts: 10782 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
My absolute favorite was when Bob approached Earl in the store and told him he had a warrant. Then the camera pans back to the paper that Bob is holding and it is covered in scribbling with a hand drawn picture of a fighter jet.

Stay Frosty!

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DubiousDan
posted Hide Post

P220
P239 (.40)
SP2340 (.40)

Posts: 200 | Location: San Antonio, Texas | Registered: July 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7795 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tenmm
posted Hide Post
"Turns out, Bob is one tough son of a bitch"

Posts: 760 | Location: Alaska | Registered: December 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Best TV......ever.

Posts: 2096 | Location: Bowling Green, KY | Registered: January 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
uber-geek
Picture of rwdflynavy
posted Hide Post
I'm embarrassed to admit that I just finished watching for the first time. Very enjoyable tv and I was sorry to see it end.

"To disarm the people is the most effectual way to enslave them." ~George Mason

chartprepping.com Retirement Planning and Random Musings from a Military Perspective

Posts: 3391 | Location: Big Lick Virginia | Registered: April 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Loved the show and Love Patton Oswalt. He has a small role in the newest version of Mystery Science Theater 3000 on Netflex.

Posts: 1662 | Location: NH | Registered: January 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Wish that show could've went on forever. Still miss it.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"The deals you miss don’t hurt you”-B.D. Raney Sr.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:

While I really didn't like the ending, I am glad they actually ended it. They didn't let it jump the shark.

Posts: 6301 | Location: East Texas | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hudr:
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:

While I really didn't like the ending, I am glad they actually ended it. They didn't let it jump the shark.

Of course, and I agree.

But in a perfect world...

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post