Find
Notify
Tools

Jersey Boys Login/Join 
Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted
I didn't realize Clint Eastwood directed a Jersey Boys movie that was released in 2014.

It's on Netflix. I give it an 8 out of 10. I saw the play in Chicago several years ago.

You should check it out. One of my favorite groups.

Posts: 11151 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Have Camera - Will Travel
Wire Gonzo, Far Bombay
posted Hide Post
I enjoyed the movie (one of my favorite musical groups), but it was a pale comparison to the stage show. I saw it on Broadway and in Vegas and would see it again and again, if given the opportunity.

Sometimes good people have to do bad things to bad people to prevent bad people from doing bad things to good people.

A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.-Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 3093 | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Domari Nolo
Picture of Chris17404
posted Hide Post
The movie was pretty good. The Broadway show was spectacular! My teenage kids loved it too.

Posts: 2331 | Location: York, PA | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Liked the movie and always loved Frankie Vali even though he was popular before my time. Cool

Not bad for 83

Posts: 22857 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Movie was good, show in Vegas much better.

Posts: 132 | Location: PA | Registered: December 13, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Les007:

I saw it in DC and it was pretty amazing too. Movie was good.

Posts: 3531 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: March 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hoping for better pharmaceuticals
Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Les007:

+1

Getting shot is no achievement. Hitting your enemy is. NRA Endowment Member . NRA instructor

Posts: 8752 | Location: Peoria, Arizona | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post