SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Jim Gaffigan stars in a movie; American Dreamer trailer
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Jim Gaffigan stars in a movie; American Dreamer trailer Login/Join 
Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted

Posts: 11151 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No good deed
goes unpunished
Picture of cheesegrits
posted Hide Post
I don't know if I'm interested in seeing it or if I'm too horrified by Gaffigan being so creepy.

Posts: 2680 | Location: The Carolinas | Registered: June 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cheesegrits:
I don't know if I'm interested in seeing it or if I'm too horrified by Gaffigan being so creepy.

It looks like it could be really good.

Gaffigan is making a move like Bryan Cranston did, who as you recall was only known as the goofy dad on Malcolm In The Middle until be became bad-ass Walter White in Breaking Bad!

Posts: 33601 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No good deed
goes unpunished
Picture of cheesegrits
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
quote:
Originally posted by cheesegrits:

It looks like it could be really good.

I agree. But it's still a disconnect to go from Hot Pockets to kidnapping! I hope Gaffigan is as successful as Cranston in making the transition.

Posts: 2680 | Location: The Carolinas | Registered: June 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dlc444
posted Hide Post
According to IMDB, this was released about a year ago. Got a 7.4 rating. I don't think I have ever heard about it though. Doesn't seem to be streaming on any major outlet.

-.---.----.. -.---.----.. -.---.----..
It seems to me that any law that is not enforced and can't be enforced weakens all other laws.

Posts: 4357 | Location: Tampa | Registered: August 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
and in other Gaffigan news , he has a new album out called quality time ,
his spot on kimmel last night is on youtube

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54500 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dlc444:
According to IMDB, this was released about a year ago. Got a 7.4 rating. I don't think I have ever heard about it though. Doesn't seem to be streaming on any major outlet.

I just Googled it and it will be released on Sept. 20. I think I may go and see it. Looks good.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Looks pretty creepy. Might be good

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Joe Rogan recently had Jim Gaffigan on his show. I haven't listened to it yet.

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/yx7EjrIrOng

ETA: There's actually some good stuff in here about the left eating their own. This stuff seems to be reaching a tipping point. We've seen here with Jim Gaffigan. But then there's also Sarah Silverman and also now Bill Maher. Indeed, the left is eating itself.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Balzé Halzé,

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post