SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Listen to this one then; you open a company called the Arse Tickler's Faggot Fan Club.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Listen to this one then; you open a company called the Arse Tickler's Faggot Fan Club. Login/Join 
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted
Tom : You take an advert in the back page of some gay mag, advertising the latest in arse-intruding dildos, sell it a bit with, er... I dunno, "does what no other dildo can do until now", latest and greatest in sexual technology. Guaranteed results or money back, all that bollocks. These dills cost twenty-five each; a snip for all the pleasure they are going to give the recipients. They send a cheque to the company name, nothing offensive, er, Bobbie's Bits or something, for twenty-five. You put these in the bank for two weeks and let them clear. Now this is the clever bit. Then you send back the cheques for twenty-five pounds from the real company name, Arse Tickler's Faggot Fan Club, saying sorry, we couldn't get the supply from America, they have sold out. Now you see how many of the people cash those cheques; not a single soul, because who wants his bank manager to know he tickles arses when he is not paying in cheques!

Bacon : So how long do you have to wait for a return?

Tom : Probably no more than four weeks.

Bacon : Well what good is that if we need it in six... no, five days?

Tom : Well it was still a good idea.

Posts: 7254 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Soap: What do you mean, armed? Armed with what?

Eddie: Er, bad breath, colourful language, feather duster … what do you think they're gonna be armed …

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
Is your hair supposed to look like that?

One of my top 5 favorite movies of all time. I could quote this one all day long.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5397 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
We grow copious amounts of ganja, yah. And you're carrying a wasted girl and a bag of fertilizer. You don't look like your average horti-f***ing- culturalist! That's what I mean Willie.

Posts: 23423 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
What the fuck is that?!

It's me Bren Gun!

Could you have thought of something more practical?

Posts: 32506 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
Let's have a butchers.

We've hit the jackpot, lads. We've got God knows how much of this stinking weed. A shitload of cash. And a traffic warden.

What?

Jesus, Ed, we got a traffic warden. I think he's still alive. He's got claret coming out of him somewhere. What did they want with a traffic warden?

I don't know. I don't think we need him. Knock him out and dump him at the lights.

What d'you mean, knock him out? With what?

Use your imagination.

[thud][Traffic warden wails]

Don't touch him up! Knock him out!

I'll knock you out!

You wanna knock him out, you knock him out.

I fucking hate traffic wardens.

[thud, thud, thud.........]

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5397 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Probably on a trip
Picture of furlough
posted Hide Post
Chillllll, Winston!

This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears above ground he is a protector.
Plato

Posts: 1773 | Location: Texas! | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post