SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Welcome To Marwen - Is Really, Really Bad
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Welcome To Marwen - Is Really, Really Bad Login/Join 
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted
According to critics, including ultra liberal Vox, which I’m frankly shocked at.

Whoda thunk it? A cross dressing weirdo with a women’s shoe fetish who plays with dolls wouldn’t be warmly welcomed at the box office at Christmas? Big Grin

When Vox is saying stuff like this, it’s all over:

Welcome to Marwen is just about the worst movie anybody involved in it has ever made

Posts: 33768 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
I saw the first trailers for this movie a few months ago and those were heavily changed from the latest ones going round. From the first trailer, I thought it to be a weird movie

Posts: 13806 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
I have to watch this movie with an open mind. I knew the guy Hogancamp back in the day. He was on my first ship in the Navy. What I do remember makes my brain itch!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post