SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    I do what I do best, I take scores. You do what you do best, try to stop guys like me.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I do what I do best, I take scores. You do what you do best, try to stop guys like me. Login/Join 
The Velvet Voicebox
posted
You know, we are sitting here, you and I, like a couple of regular fellas. You do what you do, and I do what I gotta do. And now that we've been face to face, if I'm there and I gotta put you away, I won't like it. But I tell you, if it's between you and some poor bastard whose wife you're gonna turn into a widow, brother, you are going down.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7652 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner. ...

Posts: 13796 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
What are you, a monk?

I have a woman.

What do you tell her?

I tell her I'm a salesman.

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
“What am I doing? I’m talking to an empty telephone.”

“I don’t understand”

“Cuz there is a dead man on the other side of this fuckin’ line”

One of my FAVORITE Movies ever.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7631 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Look at me!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16005 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
Say you to got me boxed in, and I gotta put you down? Because, no matter what, you will not get in my way. We've been face to face, yeah, but I will not hesitate, not for a second.

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9676 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
There is a dead man on the other end of this fucking line.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12569 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You know - for Me -- the action IS the juice. I'm in.

-------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Who? Who? What are you? A fucking Owl?

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37084 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You don't know what this is.
The Grim Reaper's visiting with you...

Posts: 2687 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of scot818
posted Hide Post
M.O.? Is that they're good... Once it escalated into a murder one beef for all of 'em after they killed the first two guards, they didn't hesitate. Pop guard number three because... what difference does it make? Why leave a living witness? Drop of a hat these guys will rock and roll...

Posts: 1440 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: May 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
More persistent
than capable
posted Hide Post
Whaddya got!?

Lick the lollipop of mediocrity once and you suck forever.

Posts: 1083 | Location: North | Registered: August 27, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
So how many people are literally reading most of these in Pachino or Deniro’s voice.

MORGAN FREEMAN!!!

Now how many of you can’t get Morgan Freeman’s voice out of your head. Big Grin

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7631 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doin' what I can
with what I got
Picture of Rob Decker
posted Hide Post
You wanna know what they're lookin' at?

This. Crew. Is. Good. You know what they're lookin' at?

-What?

Us. The L. A. P. D. Poe-Leece Department. We just got made.

Holy shit I've gotta watch this movie again.

----------------------------------------
Death smiles at us all. Be sure you smile back.

Posts: 5540 | Location: Greater Nashville, TN | Registered: May 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Love it

Posts: 3483 | Location: Illinois | Registered: September 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And deniro carried a p220'

Posts: 3483 | Location: Illinois | Registered: September 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
Ashley Judd standing at window. Swipes finger across brow.

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi

Posts: 1947 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
Love this film.

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
He knew the risks, he didn't have to be there. It rains... you get wet.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post