SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Any Tom Swifty fans? Post 'em if you've got them.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Any Tom Swifty fans? Post 'em if you've got them. Login/Join 
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted
"I sneaked the last of the Aunt Jemimah's," he said surreptitiously.

"It's time for a change in government," she cooed.

"Your mother's nephew is NOT staying with us again," he said, relatively annoyed.

I know, the lowest form of the lowest form of humor. But still.... Smile

Posts: 15001 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free men do not ask
permission to bear arms
Picture of George43
posted Hide Post
I am glad I passed my EKG said Tom wholeheartedly.

A gun in the hand is worth more than ten policemen on the phone.
The American Revolution was carried out by a group of gun toting religious zealots.

Posts: 3808 | Location: Spring, Texas | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
"I don't want you hanging around, Jesus," said Pilate crossly.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
"I hate the vaults in the cathedral," Tom said archly.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53117 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
"You should be more careful with that axe", said Tom offhandedly.

In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act

Posts: 3435 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
"I hate the vaults in the cathedral," Tom said archly.

Smile

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8851 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post