SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    two more new 2019 books; Amos Decker and Elvis Cole / Joe Pike series...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

two more new 2019 books; Amos Decker and Elvis Cole / Joe Pike series... Login/Join 
california
tumbles into the sea
posted
April 16 2019: The New Memory Man (Amos Decker #5) by David Baldacci

June 19 2019 A Dangerous Man (Elvis Cole #18) by Robert Crais

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've been a huge fan of the Elvis Cole/Joe Pike series by Robert Crais, but it's been quite a while since I've read any of the books. I guess I've got a few months to get caught up.

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts." Sherlock Holmes

Posts: 1286 | Registered: February 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
I’ve read most of Baldacci books including the Amos Decker series. They are very entertaining and I look forward to the new book.
Mike

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4223 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TRshootem
posted Hide Post
Look forward to both of those! They are my personal top two writers.

Posts: 1320 | Location: Montana | Registered: October 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Really enjoy the Decker series by Baldacci and look forward to the new one coming out.

Have not read any of Crais’ work, will have to give it a try.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1930 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Waiting on the amos decker. Will give the other a listen.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
Robert Crais is a hoot to read. His Elvis Cole series spans book #1 (1987) to #18 (new 2019). There's also the Joe Pike and Scott James & Maggie series. Joe Pike is a trip. And yes, Maggie is a German shepherd Police K9 (2 books in that excellent series).

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post