SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Gonna start a new show. Hell on Wheels?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gonna start a new show. Hell on Wheels? Login/Join 
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
quote:
Originally posted by Black92LX:
I enjoyed Hell on Wheels not anything over the top or a series I would likely find myself watching again but glad I watched it.

I absolutely hated Breaking Bad only kept watching because my wife kind of liked it.

I had the complete opposite experience.

I saw a few episodes of Hell on Wheels and wasn't impressed.

Breaking Bad, IMO is one of the best TV series I have ever watched up there with The Sopranos.

The only likeable character is Mike. Made the show awful to watch disliking all the characters.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25356 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RedV
posted Hide Post
Try Fauda. You’ll like it.

“I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.” -J.R.R. Tolkien, The Two Towers.

Posts: 23 | Location: Gulf Coast Region  | Registered: October 10, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Road Dog
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
I’ll check it out. Thank you!

Posts: 3443 | Location: Southwest Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SFCUSARET
posted Hide Post
I thoroughly enjoyed Hell on Wheels. Thought it was excellent. It was not Deadwood excellent but it excelled nevertheless in my opinion. Only negative thing about it was that the series finale was lame, a bit anticlimactic.

Posts: 1061 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
Tried, but couldn't get into Hell on Wheels. BB on the other hand I watched twice. If you like gangsta stuff, you might like "Bad Blood"

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post