SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    YOU, season 2 (Netflix)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

YOU, season 2 (Netflix) Login/Join 
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted
Just a heads up, season 2 is up.

I'm two episodes into it's creepy goodness. Big Grin

Posts: 21101 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
A bit convoluted, the final episodes, but enjoyable.

Posts: 21101 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cas:
A bit convoluted, the final episodes, but enjoyable.

I liked S1 so I'm starting S2. So far it's "okay"

Hope this is not spoiler, if so click out, but I don't like that he's not totally in control of things. Like Dexter was. Letting a vindictive women get the best of him. Oh well, it's a series so I guess they need to change it up a bit less it gets too repetitive.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not One of
the Cool Kids
Picture of enidpd804
posted Hide Post
Wife and I are watching it right now. It's actually better than last season.

Posts: 3911 | Location: OK | Registered: August 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
If one has to watch a chick show to bond with the wife, "You" is good enough. And I agree this season is a little better..so far, three episodes in. For one thing, it has a broader universe so there's that.

I can't relate to any of the characters, kind of hope bad or worse for most of them, the lead on top of the list. I'm guessing I won't be that disappointed.

**spoiler** Plot holes, leaps of faith, reality stretched and how does wearing a hat make one damn near invisible?

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8330 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
I watched this season last week and really enjoyed it. Lot's of twists in the plot, some less credible that others, but still fun. I love the critical look at Los Angeles' culture. Without a few laughs, the cynical violence could drag the series down.

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10194 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back in Black
posted Hide Post
I just finished it with my wife last night. I was pleasantly surprised with the second season and felt it was better than the first.

Posts: 1147 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: January 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nframe
posted Hide Post
Wife and I binged both seasons over the past few evenings. I did enjoy it enough to stay in the room most of the time during the episodes. Now that we finished season 2, we are on to Longmire, third time watching for me, first for her.

Posts: 2912 | Location: mid S.C. | Registered: March 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Wife and I are half way through the second season.

He's creepy!! Big Grin

Some really great one liners.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14036 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Wife and I just binge watched the first season and are starting the second in one sitting today.

I am liking it.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10930 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Facts are stubborn things
Picture of armedprof
posted Hide Post
Wife and I binge watched both seasons over Christmas break. I loved the end of season 2. That dude is creepy as hell...

As far as the hat making him invisible, it is amazing how easy it is to be invisible today. Phones and other distractions allow most people to walk around like sheep.

Do, Or do not. There is no try.

Posts: 1786 | Location: Just South of Charlotte, NC | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post