SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Secret Aardvark Hot Sauce
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Secret Aardvark Hot Sauce Login/Join 
Ermagherd,
10 Mirrimerter!
Picture of ElKabong
posted
You west coast guys may have heard of this, but it was new to me, ordered a bottle from Amazon

Almost too hot for me, but the taste is so good I bear it, just try to go a little easier on it.

Opens the sinuses up a little !

Definitely worth a try, so far it’s been great on omelettes, chili dogs and burritos

https://secretaardvark.com/sho...-habanero-hot-sauce/

I quit school in elementary because of recess.......too many games
--Riff Raff--

Posts: 2914 | Location: WV | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I love trying new sauces and I do like the secret aardvark red habanero sauce. However, I LOVE their green serrabanero sauce.

Posts: 248 | Location: Salt Lake City, Utah | Registered: January 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
My favorite everyday hot sauce.

It is very popular in Hawaii. They sell it at the commissary.

I stock up on it when I am there.

11 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6314 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
Wow, this stuff is great! I hadn't heard of it before and ordered some from Amazon. It's definitely my new favorite hot sauce. Thanks.

十人十色

Posts: 2103 | Location: Semmes, Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ermagherd,
10 Mirrimerter!
Picture of ElKabong
posted Hide Post
Get the green Serrabanero as stated above, if you didn’t already
It’s as good as the red, not quite as hot

I quit school in elementary because of recess.......too many games
--Riff Raff--

Posts: 2914 | Location: WV | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post