SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Login/Join 
Picture of maladat
posted
I'm surprised there isn't a thread for this game already.

The Nintendo Switch hardware is really impressive (from a design, ergonomics, and usability standpoint - like all recent Nintendo systems, the hardware performance lags behind competing systems).

Breath of the Wild is amazing. It is one of the best-looking games I have ever seen, the gameplay is flawless, and the new mechanics are creative and interesting and easy to use. The game world is HUGE and there is stuff everywhere.

It's the best new game I've played in years. I think it's enough to make the Switch worth buying all by itself.

Posts: 6319 | Location: CA | Registered: January 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Laugh or Die
posted Hide Post
My WiiU is currently on loan to a friend and I'm catching up on some other games, but I'm really looking forward to playing it sometime next month(after ME: Andromeda and Ghost Recon Wildlands)

Posts: 10199 | Location: NC | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
You bastards, and Nintendo, are going to talk me into spending money I had decided not to spend.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53118 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
Still pretty scarce. Keeping my eyes peeled for a gray one though. Looks like fun.

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9144 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Laugh or Die
posted Hide Post
Absolutely everything I've seen about this game is phenomenal.

Posts: 10199 | Location: NC | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 32428 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
Still looking for a gray switch. Friggen price gouging people snapped up all the available consoles, those dirty capitalists!

EDIT - Found one. Yay. 9GB download for Zelda. Should be playing shortly.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Veeper,

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9144 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post