SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Letterkenny
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Letterkenny Login/Join 
and every one of them words rang true and glowed like burnin’ coal.
Picture of TannerBoyl
posted
A buddy of mine introduced me to “Letterkenny”. It is the show that I’m currently obsessed with.

It’s a comedy based in a small, rural Canadian town called “Letterkenny” and follows the lives of a few of their citizens.

Hulu has recently picked it up, but only has the first of five seasons. I’d heard that they just started filming season six.

They characters are comical and the dialog is fantastic.

Anyone else watching?

Posts: 4591 | Location: Redondo Beach, California | Registered: February 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TannerBoyl:

...Anyone else watching?

Nope, but one of my pals used to work at the ammo depot in the other Letterkenny (PA).

http://www.jmc.army.mil/Instal....aspx?id=Letterkenny

Posts: 15898 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Strangely
Persuasive Monster
Picture of Swain0351
posted Hide Post
I started watching it on torrent when it first came out b/c a friend in Canada recommended it.
I LOVE Letterkenny. It's hilarious.

"Arguing with a fool is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, shit on the board, and strut around like it's victorious." ~Anonymous

Posts: 10359 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: February 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the tip. Will have to check it out.

We just finished binge watching another Canadian one called The Republic of Doyle. It's set in St. John's, Newfoundland and is a comedic detective show. Get's a little soapy at times but good fun. 6 seasons of that, too.

You'll do a double take and ask yourself what a Hollywood A-lister is doing in one of the plotlines through several episodes.

In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act

Posts: 3435 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
OMG...I just stumbled upon this and loved it...the writing is great!

"Pitter Patter"

Posts: 3987 | Location: Peoria, AZ | Registered: November 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Assault Accountant
Picture of 12GA
posted Hide Post
Ive just started watching Letterkenny-the dialogue and “chirpin” is hilarious. Smile Letterkenny NSFW

Posts: 2581 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: July 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No worries!
Picture of Chach
posted Hide Post
I’m a fan as well, was quite happy that Hulu finally picked it up even if just for a few seasons.

Squirrelly Dan is my spirit guide.

Posts: 3188 | Location: NorCal - Sac | Registered: February 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Just found this seriesyesterday. A Canadian buddy said, and I quote:

That's a real depiction of rural Canuckistan.

Gents this is a really good show...and Katy. Big Grin

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12305 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInAR
posted Hide Post
I have gone so far as to get the DVDs on Amazon. It's like Kevin Smith went to Canada for a year or two.

If you've got a problem with Letterkenny then you've got a problem with me and I suggest you let that one marinate. You're 10 ply, bud. Softer than a Tootsie Roll fruit cup.

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV

Posts: 16177 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
"That's what I appreciates about you Katie."

"Oh, is THAT what you appreciate about me Squirrely Dan?"

"Take er back about 20 percent there Squirrely Dan!"

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12305 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of K0ZZZ
posted Hide Post
Sounds a lot like "Corner Gas", another great Canadian comedy based about some small town life.

... Chad

http://shotworkspro.com - Much better than scrap paper! Use 'Take5' to get 5 bucks off.

Posts: 769 | Location: Colorado Springs, CO | Registered: December 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
I love it all, but that season 5 "christmas special" really killed me. I absolutely love the show.

so many quotable quips, lines, and sayings.

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
For the Letterkenny fans.

Hulu uploaded a new Letterkenny Episode (Valentines Day). It is Epp 7 of season 6. I’ll probably watch it later this afternoon.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Where can I see me some Letterkenny without paying any more than the ransom DirecTV gets from me every month?

"You look like the skunk my dog killed and probably raped."

Holy shit. I needs me some free Letterkenny

"You dared your little cousin to shotgun a can of gravy- which was funny- but no one was laughin' when he lost control of his bodily functions at the kids table."

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107258 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Para,

The only place I am aware of Letterkenny is Hulu. I've watched all the seasons and don't really use Hulu that often. You are welcome to use my account for a few weeks if you want to get through the 6, seven episode seasons. (about 25 minutes per epp)

Let me know and I'll send the login info to your Admin email.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Thank you. I don't want to steal anything. I just wanted to see if I could watch for free.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107258 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Question: are all the episodes just a few minutes or are the clips on YouTube just that - clips?

Posts: 22858 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInAR
posted Hide Post
No, the episodes are around 25 minutes each. 6 or 7 to a season.

If I'm not mistaken, Letterkenny started as clips on Youtube (Letterkenny Problems), then got popular and turned into a series. If you notice in Para's second clip, Wayne has TWO sisters, neither of which is Michelle Mylett. That's from the clips.

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV

Posts: 16177 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Thank you. I don't want to steal anything. I just wanted to see if I could watch for free.

I know that about you; it is totally acceptable by Hulu to do this with the plan that I have. Just know the offer stands if you'd like it.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Picture of SigMaverick
posted Hide Post
Ferda:

Just between us gals? Of Course, just between us gals~

I don't know how dirty you want your dangles big shoots, but virtually all (if not every) episode is on dailymotion.com

Wheel.Snipe.Celly.

" I could watch kids hurt themselves all day. Fuckin' hilarious. I don't give a shit Aboot yur fuckin' kids."

I got more but its V Day boys, gotta take down rockets boys. Big City Slams boys. No more prackie boys, tryin' bring that motherfuckin' yacht home boys.

Shred the red boys, shred the red!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SigMaverick,

--------------------------

I own a bunch of Sigs with Beavertails...

Posts: 937 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: November 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post