Find
Notify
Tools

Letterkenny Login/Join 
Picture of SigMaverick
posted Hide Post
Ferda:

Just between us gals? Of Course, just between us gals~

I don't know how dirty you want your dangles big shoots, but virtually all (if not every) episode is on dailymotion.com

Wheel.Snipe.Celly.

" I could watch kids hurt themselves all day. Fuckin' hilarious. I don't give a shit Aboot yur fuckin' kids."

I got more but its V Day boys, gotta take down rockets boys. Big City Slams boys. No more prackie boys, tryin' bring that motherfuckin' yacht home boys.

Shred the red boys, shred the red!

YEW!! EH-YEEWW!!

--------------------------

I own a bunch of Sigs with Beavertails...

Posts: 937 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: November 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
I almost quit with episode 2 of S1, just too damn stupid with the fartbook. Skipped that episode and finished the whole series. Other than that episode love me some Letterkenny

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3583 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
Even made its way onto the safe

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3583 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A friend put me onto this show a few months ago. I've only seen the youtube clips so far.

My favorite:

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/Q47Uq96lILA

Posts: 727 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: May 15, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In search of baseball, strippers, and guns
posted Hide Post
This is good to hear..

I loved the first ones I saw, but fartbook made me turn it off. Maybe I will also just skip it

quote:
Originally posted by Andyb:
I almost quit with episode 2 of S1, just too damn stupid with the fartbook. Skipped that episode and finished the whole series. Other than that episode love me some Letterkenny

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?

Posts: 7796 | Location: Warrenton, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
KDR

Genuine tears of laughter down my cheeks. Thanks for posting that.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12304 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SigMaverick
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:

Genuine tears of laughter down my cheeks.

Allegedly

--------------------------

I own a bunch of Sigs with Beavertails...

Posts: 937 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: November 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
Interesting. Will have to give one or two a go on Hulu.

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12348 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I finished binging it tonight

I thought the earlier episodes were funnier

I also definitely miss som jokes because of the whole culture/slang gap....for example, I grew up in Hawaii in the 70s....not a lot of hockey....

Still, worth the watch, and when season 7 hits I will watch it

——————————————————

Posts: 7796 | Location: Warrenton, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
my wife bought me a shirt:

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Well, they umm beat it to death, but...

(Sorry, I couldn't resist)

Serious question- Now, just what part of Canada is this supposed to be?

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Well I’d like to watch this show too...sure as God’s got sandals

Posts: 13164 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Bits out the ass!

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
LOL

I'm so glad Para got into this show!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12304 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
To be faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaair ...

I’m trying to get some of my Canadian friends to get me a Puppers. Wonder if they have them at the duty free store.

Posts: 17871 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Does anyone know when the next season is?

——————————————————

Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
That's nots a regulations uniforms is all's I'm sayins

Posts: 17871 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got a notice yesterday that Hulu has exclusive rights to the show in the states now and season 7 will be coming out in October.

Guess they are also doing some live shows.

https://www.polygon.com/2019/6...MrzdVt1rdk6jYFfYvjvc

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've finally gotten around to watching the episodes, I'm almost through all of them. So many of the jokes are call backs to previous episodes that you have to watch from the beginning to fully appreciate it.

The show may beat Office Space for memorable lines.

"Here's a poem for you. Star Light, Star Bright...why the fuck you got earrings on?"
----------
"Not my farm, not my pig"
----------
"How bout we do a 68?

What's a 68?

you go down on me and I owe you one"
----------

"make a wish.

I wish you weren't so fucking awkward, bud"

--------------

"We don't fight at weddings.

Right, we don't fight AT weddings."

----------------------
"You take your shirt off to fight but leave your sunglasses on? What kind of backwards fucking pageantry is this?"

Posts: 727 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: May 15, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Shoresy: "fuck you Jonesy your mom shot cum straight across the room and killed my Siamese fighting fish,threw off the PH levels in my aquarium"

That guy is crude but funny.

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post