Moderators: parabellum
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Letterkenny Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Shoresy: "fuck you Jonesy your mom shot cum straight across the room and killed my Siamese fighting fish,threw off the PH levels in my aquarium"

That guy is crude but funny.

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 428 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Once a Marine,
always a Marine
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by highroundcount:
Shoresy: "fuck you Jonesy your mom shot cum straight across the room and killed my Siamese fighting fish,threw off the PH levels in my aquarium"

Interesting trivia - Shorsey and Wayne are the same actors.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 10059 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KDR:

"You take your shirt off to fight but leave your sunglasses on? What kind of backwards fucking pageantry is this?"

Loved that line!

Along with "You Crossfit? Well, you can cross f*ck off!"

Support our troops, and our veterans.
Go Hokies!
New favorite quote from the golf course: "It's not the club, son."

Posts: 9021 | Location: Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
quote:
Originally posted by highroundcount:

Interesting trivia - Shorsey and Wayne are the same actors.

I read that yesterday. Too funny.

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 428 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Your little cousin put a stink bomb in his Nerf gun and fired it at his bus driver. Fuck, no more kids table for you with those big boy moves.

"We may consent to be governed, but we will not be ruled." - Kevin D. Williamson, 2012

"All the citizens of this land are of right freemen; they owe no allegiance to any class and should recognize no task-masters. Under the chart of their liberties, under the law of high heaven, they are free and without shackles on their limbs nor mortgages upon the fruits of their brain or muscles; they bow down before no prince, potentate, or sovereign, nor kiss the royal robes of any crowned head; they render homage only to their God and should pay tribute only to their Government. Such at least is the spirit of our institutions, the character of our written national compact."

Charles Triplett O’Ferrall of Virginia - In Congress, May 1, 1888

Posts: 9837 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
S&P - the choice for me

DONT FUCK UP MY STEAK DINNER DARY!

Posts: 7259 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInWV
posted Hide Post
My favorite Shorsey chirp....

"I made your mom so wet Trudeau had to deploy a 24 hour national guard unit to stack sandbags around my bed."

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose."
- Jim Elliot

Posts: 15259 | Location: Cross Lanes, WV | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Serious question- Now, just what part of Canada is this supposed to be?

It’s a ghost town west of Ottawa, Ontario.
https://hockey-blog-in-canada....letterkenny.html?m=1

http://www.ghosttownpix.com/on...intros/letterke.html

Posts: 10005 | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post