SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Super Troopers 2
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Super Troopers 2 Login/Join 
If you're gonna be a
bear, be a Grizzly!
Picture of Todd Huffman
posted
Saw it last night at a double feature with the original Super Troopers. I won't give away any details but let me just say that if you enjoyed the first one, you'll enjoy the second one. It's not a re-hash, they succeeded in making a new movie with new gags. I really enjoyed it.

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.

Posts: 3633 | Location: Morganton, NC | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post
Good to hear. Won't be available at my theater for another week.

Posts: 11164 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Watched it last night. I found it funny.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8019 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Once and Future SIG Shooter
Picture of Mike S
posted Hide Post
Good to hear. I’ll be seeing it soon Cool

Posts: 4524 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: December 08, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Was planning to see it today, but my Dad’s Dr appt ran too long.

Will be there when the theater opens tomorrow.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10937 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I watched It and I found it funny. IMHO Todd's assessment is spot on.

Posts: 4585 | Location: Where ever Uncle Sam Sends Me | Registered: March 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Was a decent sequel. Started strong but the jokes, while purile, were slightly washed in political correctness. Wasn't nearly as potentially offensive as in the first movie, though Canadians might beg to differ. The bloopers near the end of the credits, along with the after-credits scene, were great!

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
Dumb as shit. Waste of money. Didn't laugh one time. Total snooze fest.

Watch it on Netflix or Prime for free.

Posts: 6661 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bubbatime:
Dumb as shit. Waste of money. Didn't laugh one time. Total snooze fest.

Watch it on Netflix or Prime for free.

Did you like the first one?

Posts: 33794 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post