SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Another great Mike Masse cover
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Another great Mike Masse cover Login/Join 
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted

Posts: 20086 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FiveFiveSixFan
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting. I wasn't familiar with him and after watching this, I checked out his site and current song list. I randomly picked Right Down the Line (Gerry Rafferty) which I thought was excellent.

Posts: 7308 | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member!
posted Hide Post
I like his covers so much I actually purchased all his MP3's through his website a few years ago. An interesting side note is that Mike Masse was a full time attorney before he became a full time musician not too long ago. All the videos he has with him playing in a pizza joint is when he was doing the music for fun while working as an lawyer full time. In addition, the guy who played bass and backup vocals in the pizza joint videos is is also a attorney and is a county DA.

Posts: 4343 | Location: Boise, ID USA | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Wow, thanks for the heads up XerO. I looked on iTunes and there are several volumes with 100 or so of his covers. Now in my library.

Posts: 20086 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
H.O.F.I.S
posted Hide Post
The whole back story on Mike Masse's life is very interesting. Seems like a hell of a man.

"I'm sorry, did I break your concentration"?

Posts: 1513 | Location: Above water | Registered: September 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Sorry guys, had to add another. This guy just blows me away. I love one of the comments to this video - "I quit". Big Grin

Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post
How about a Marachi cover of Golden Brown with Hugh Cromwell

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/zy8Y3R4dXyc

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39744 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post