SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Flying Aces flight deck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Flying Aces flight deck Login/Join 
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted

Man... I played the hell out of these things. We had a pair of them.
Of course most sessions ended up turning into gun fights with airplanes. Big Grin

Posts: 21053 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bald Headed Squirrel Hunter
Picture of Angus the Kid
posted Hide Post
A double barrel toy gun that shoots jets! The horror!

"Meet the new boss, same as the old boss"

Posts: 6141 | Location: In the tent, in Houston, in Texas | Registered: October 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInAR
posted Hide Post
I had one of those!! Also had the carrier with a Corsair and a Zero.

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV

Posts: 16177 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Green Highlander
posted Hide Post
I had the carrier. It was friggin' awesome.

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")

Posts: 2380 | Location: Seacoast, NH | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
they made a similar one for battle star galactica toys. I had that version.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Armed and Gregarious
Picture of DMF
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AllenInWV:
I had one of those!! Also had the carrier with a Corsair and a Zero.
Me too. My aunt and uncle got me the carrier, along with a couple other planes, for Christmas one year. The T-38 and F4U were my favorites. I played with them constantly until they all finally broke.

"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want." - William Tecumseh Sherman

Posts: 12591 | Location: Nomad | Registered: January 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
I don't really remember the carrier at all (other than the photos, so I must have seen ads and the commercials)

But I do remember the Corsair? So I must have known somebody who had it. lol

Posts: 21053 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post