Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
Butch Reno
As already stated, feminazis.

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7935 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Blue Machine
Picture of Phred
posted Hide Post
“Having more fun than a human being should be allowed”

Posts: 1625 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chilihead and Barbeque Aficionado
Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
Greetings conversationalists across the fruited plain....

I know liberals like every inch of my naked body....

And how could we forget those Spatula City commercials he ran on the network feed!

The Second Amendment is not about hunting or sport shooting.

Posts: 10487 | Location: FL | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Environmentalist Whacko football picks were always great!

Posts: 1359 | Registered: October 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
The Congressional Black Caucasians

Posts: 4006 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Even when I think I'm wrong, I'm right

The All Knowing Maha Rushie

Greetings, conversationalists across the fruited plain

State Run Media

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3785 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
Good thread. Smile

I'm not sure if this is a Rush-ism. "Illustrating absurdity by being absurd." ? I could swear I have heard him say this.

Posts: 27834 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Enraging liberals is simply one of the more enjoyable side effects of my wisdom.

No nation ever taxed itself into prosperity.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have lived the
greatest adventure
Picture of AUTiger89
posted Hide Post
I think it was "demonstrating absurdity by being absurd", which was always one of my favorites also.

There were a few people/events that really opened my eyes over the years - hearing Rush for the first time; seeing Evan Sayet's "Regurgitating the Apple" talk, among others; reading Atlas Shrugged and The 5,000 Year Leap; and hearing Charles Stanley preach. Each of those were epiphanes at the time and greatly increased my knowledge or understanding.
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
Good thread. Smile

I'm not sure if this is a Rush-ism. "Illustrating absurdity by being absurd." ? I could swear I have heard him say this.

Phone's ringing, Dude.

Posts: 6021 | Location: Upstate SC | Registered: April 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
I listened often back in the 90's (had more time ) and loved some of the 'commercials' he used to run on the show,

IIRC a couple about hillary were rather brutal, and hilarious

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10409 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
Young skulls full of mush...

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5373 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
My very favorite from him:

“The Left will ALWAYS tell you who they fear the most.”

Right now it’s: Trump, Cruz and Hawley

Posts: 33601 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
The mayor of Realville.

Posts: 1396 | Registered: August 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Ya remember the old 60 Second sales adds?

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10895 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
America's Anchorman

Excellence in Broadcasting

I'm a harmless little fuzzball

Rush Revere

Two if by Tea

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3785 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A great parody of The Lion King.
Bill Clinton..... The Lying King

Posts: 65 | Location: Punxsutawney, PA | Registered: January 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Some many GREAT Paul Shanklin musical parodies, mostly unavailable on You Tube. My favorite, "Secret Asian Man".

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Ripley,

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Limbaugh Institute of Advanced Conservative Studies

I know these people like I know every square inch of my glorious naked body. Although there are a few parts I haven't seen in years.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
People who never listened to Rush hear these and think he was some sort of pompous jackwad, but the reality is that nearly every single one was designed to mock and poke fun at the no-sense-of-humor-having Left.

Posts: 33601 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
Limbaugh Institute of Advanced Conservative Studies

I know these people like I know every square inch of my glorious naked body. Although there are a few parts I haven't seen in years.
And the INSTITUTE never had any graduates. As the education never stops.

Posts: 1396 | Registered: August 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post