SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Windy City, New album from Alison Krauss
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Windy City, New album from Alison Krauss Login/Join 
posted
Has anyone picked it up ?
what did you think

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54602 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
It's awesome. Rapidly becoming my favorite of hers. You won't regret buying it.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Audition it here and then make your decision to buy or not. Smile

https://www.youtube.com/playli...-Bx39dhXD16IYGHD-Tiq

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16185 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
Audition it here and then make your decision to buy or not. Smile

https://www.youtube.com/playli...-Bx39dhXD16IYGHD-Tiq

She has always had a beautiful voice, rivaling Emmy Lou Harris. But, OMG, she has Dolly Parton hair now.

Posts: 10782 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

Just got my copy, and I am somewhat disappointed. Though she has a beautiful voice, this album is all about her voice only. Gone are Union Station, the only holdover being Barry Bales on the double bass. I actually enjoyed her more when she was with Union Station.

Posts: 10782 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wife picked it up. She loves it. I find it pretty good also.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
AK could sing the phonebook and I'd love it.

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3762 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
It's different compared to the albums with Union Station, but I really like it.

Posts: 11360 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post