SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Music Video--Justin Timberlake with Chris Stapleton
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Music Video--Justin Timberlake with Chris Stapleton Login/Join 
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted
I think this video is phenomenal. When you think of a song with "lift," I used to think of Zeppelin's "When the Levee Breaks." Now I'll think of "Say Something."

Posts: 13232 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post
I'm impressed. Been a Chris Stapleton fan since his Steeldriver days. Justin impresses me more and more. He has quite a style range.

Where was that video shot at?

ETA: The video was shot in LA's famous Bradbury Building.

Posts: 11157 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
non ducor, duco
Picture of Nickelsig229
posted Hide Post
I feel like the song had 3 words.

I also can't believe that someone would say this is better then "levee breaks"

I like timberlake, I have for a while. I think he's willing to do different things with different people, but I don't feel this is all that great.

First In Last Out

Posts: 4789 | Location: CT | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
Have you guys seen their performance from the CMA’s a few years back?

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nickelsig229:
I also can't believe that someone would say this is better then "levee breaks"

Go back and re-read what I wrote. If you don’t understand what I mean by “lift,” just ask.

Posts: 13232 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
H.O.F.I.S
posted Hide Post
I'm asking.

"I'm sorry, did I break your concentration"?

Posts: 1513 | Location: Above water | Registered: September 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post