SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Keeping up with the Joneses
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Keeping up with the Joneses Login/Join 
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted
Stupid Movie.

But, Gal Gadot in lingerie makes it all worth it.

(Honestly, it is sorta entertaining, but I probably wouldn't have given it a second look if she wasn't in it)

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37081 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just turn-on the mute and admire Gadot

Posts: 14571 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In search of baseball, strippers, and guns
posted Hide Post
I watched it with my wife a while back. Gadot could read the phone book and I would listen in rapt attention

When the lingerie scene came on my wife smiled at me and said

Yeah, I'd do her too...

20 years almost of marriage and we still find new common interests!

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?

Posts: 7796 | Location: Warrenton, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hhhhoooorrrriiiibbbblllleeee....

Posts: 269 | Registered: August 12, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
Stupid Movie.

But, Gal Gadot in lingerie makes it all worth it.

(Honestly, it is sorta entertaining, but I probably wouldn't have given it a second look if she wasn't in it)

The script was dreadful, and plot was so thin as to be almost non-existent.

But Gadot and Fisher in lingerie made it almost watchable. Especially Gadot.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53117 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
you know you can find that scene on Youtube.
Just saying

Posts: 4547 | Location: Where ever Uncle Sam Sends Me | Registered: March 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diogenes' Quarry
Picture of at-home-daddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:

But Gadot and Fisher in lingerie made it almost watchable. Especially Gadot Fisher.

Fixed it for you; figured that had to be a typo. Fisher has made each of the relatively few but largely dreadful films she's been in immensely watchable.

Posts: 5088 | Location: Western WA  | Registered: October 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
Since this thread is missing pictures or video:

In the immortal words of a great man, "I will be in my bunk."

Posts: 3909 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
"Do you kegel? I could crack a walnut down there."

Big Grin

Posts: 19975 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green Mountain Boy
Picture of Jus228
posted Hide Post
Just watched this. Yes we all love Wonder Woman but I gotta say Isla fisher totally stole every scene she was in. Simply gorgeous and she has a funny way about her personality it is just fun to watch her.

Zach Galifianakis managed to tone down his weird ass ways and almost appear normal some of the time which made it easier to watch and what a lucky bastard to share those scenes with Fisher.

!~God Bless the U.S. Military~!

If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off

Light travels faster than sound, this is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Posts: 5563 | Location: Vermont | Registered: March 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
I actually thought the best scene with Gadot was the diner scene, where she was arguing with John Hamm's character.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post