SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    BlackList Netfix
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

BlackList Netfix Login/Join 
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted
Anyone watching this series? Started S1 and not bad. Some out of the box scenarios but a lot of things to like. Female co-lead is too indestructible in hand to hand with bigger male combatants which I don't like but there's not too much of that. Intriguing story line.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

I just discovered and got hooked on this a few months ago. 7 seasons are now available on Netflix. I've been doing 2 episodes/day for a couple of months, and am almost at the end of the 7 seasons. The 8th season is current on NBC, but not yet on Netflix. I find it very enjoyable, with some interesting plot twists.

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10782 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
I've been watching it since the beginning. Have enjoyed it. The final season is showing on NBC now.

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
My mom and brother love it and used to watch it all the time. they would talk about the show when ever we had family gatherings. I didn't like it.
The lady keeps falling into trouble while people have to die to save her all the time. What kindafa show is that.

Posts: 105 | Registered: March 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
On Season 2 I think. We enjoy it. Trying to make it last.

Posts: 17880 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Oz_Shadow:
On Season 2 I think. We enjoy it. Trying to make it last.

That's the way I did it. 2 episodes per afternoon. 2 episodes is about 1 bowl of popcorn worth.

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10782 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
I enjoyed watching the 1st two seasons. I haven't seen any after that. Might be time to fire it back up.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7070 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by molachi:
I've been watching it since the beginning. Have enjoyed it. The final season is showing on NBC now.

Same here been with it from day one.
The wife and I like it.

Posts: 22895 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Once the female lead bagan spouting anti-gun propaganda and demanded that no assault rifle be used in the show, I bowed out.

Posts: 365 | Location: North Coast | Registered: October 31, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, I watched all seasons and watching the current season. It's one of my favorite shows.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
quote:

There is another season coming for 2021 - 2022

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10722 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Vaalic:
quote:

There is another season coming for 2021 - 2022

I missed that. Thanks for the info.

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
How is James Spader in this show? I am enjoying him in Boston Legal, watching for the first time.

Posts: 18043 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sjtill:
How is James Spader in this show? I am enjoying him in Boston Legal, watching for the first time.

Very much the same personality, but in a completely different role. Facial expressions, mannerisms, "attitude", all the same. I've enjoyed watching him in both series.

ETA, my favorite episode of Boston Legal is Season 3, episode 11, Angel of Death. His closing argument is one of James Spader's finest performances in the series, IMO.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: henryaz,

When in doubt, mumble

posted Hide Post
I really liked it up to season six and I thought is was starting to get a bit weak.

I binged watched before the new season released and will start again.

I had not watch a lot of anything he was in before.

I may start watching his other stuff.

Posts: 4743 | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post