SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    New David Baldacci novel just released.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New David Baldacci novel just released. Login/Join 
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted
The Fallen, number four in hs memory man series, was released two days ago.

I'm about 1/3 of the way through it and it's excellent.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15482 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Shugart:
The Fallen, number four in hs memory man series, was released two days ago.

I'm about 1/3 of the way through it and it's excellent.

I am #13 on the Library of Congress waiting list. Frown

Posts: 10785 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cne32507
posted Hide Post
Just ordered Kindle edition. Thanks.

Posts: 2520 | Location: High Sierra & Low Desert | Registered: February 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
Checked out Memory Man - reading pretty good, about 20 percent in. Have the 2nd and third on hold, but I may have to buy The Fallen when / if I get to it.

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
starting The Last Mile this morning.

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My wife reads Baldacci and just picked it up last week, she likes it a lot, I might try it after she's done even though I'm not much for fiction.

Posts: 4472 | Registered: November 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KurtZ66
posted Hide Post
New John Sandford "Prey" novel ships this week. Can't wait.

‘‘Laws that forbid the carrying of arms... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.’’

— Thomas Jefferson's "Commonplace Book," 1774-1776, quoting from On Crimes and Punishment, by criminologist Cesare Beccaria, 1764

Posts: 413 | Location: GA | Registered: September 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

I like Baldacci a lot. I believe I've read everything he ever wrote.

Just now finishing up the newest Lincoln Rhyme novel by Jeffery Deaver, The Cutting Edge

Posts: 10785 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
Came out as an audio book at the same time, on the waiting list, but damn, I'm number 26 for one copy at my library. Time to check Audible.

Posts: 3851 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post