SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    When we throw the switches, how long before the ship blows?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When we throw the switches, how long before the ship blows? Login/Join 
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted
Ten minutes.

No bullshit?

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
"It's a robot! Ash is a goddamn robot!"

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
Why don't you freeze him?!

Posts: 7252 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey man, the food ain't that bad...

Posts: 425 | Location: Youngsville, NC | Registered: April 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Quiet Man
posted Hide Post
I can't lie about your chances, but you have my sympathies.

Posts: 2593 | Registered: November 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post