SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Station Agent, 2003 Film
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Station Agent, 2003 Film Login/Join 
posted
Station Agent film, with Peter Dinklage, Bobby Cannavale, and Patricia Clarkson as the main characters.
Watching it now for the 3rd or 4th time. Anybody else enjoy this film?
Just a good character study about some individuals who are quirky, and each have problems with life.

Jim

Posts: 1344 | Location: Southern Black Hills | Registered: September 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
watched it a few times, or most of it,

seems I catch the beginning, the middle or the end,

as in I have seen the entire movie, just not all in one sitting

good movie

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10410 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
So, did the conductor guy used to live here?

No. The conductor worked on the train. The station agent worked in here.

Doing what?

A lot of things. The train brought in the mail. And the agent delivered it. They sold groceries. They cut hair.

Really?

Yeah.

Are you gonna open a salon?

I'm retired, actually.

Aren't you a little young to be retired?

No, dwarves retire early. Common fact.

Yeah, lazy dwarves.

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
I’ve seen it several times. It’s a weird movie but when it comes on I watch it.

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1287 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bodhisattva
posted Hide Post
Watched this recently. I enjoyed it.

Posts: 11506 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Really like this film. terrific indy character study, good script, good acting.

quote:
Originally posted by walkinghorse:
Station Agent film, with Peter Dinklage, Bobby Cannavale, and Patricia Clarkson as the main characters.
Watching it now for the 3rd or 4th time. Anybody else enjoy this film?
Just a good character study about some individuals who are quirky, and each have problems with life.

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Killer
posted Hide Post
I've seen it once and I enjoyed it, I need to watch it again.

Posts: 321 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: December 10, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
Thanks. I really appreciate movie recommendations. I usually take the chance and rarely think twice about them. Otherwise I scroll endlessly in Netflix.

Year V

Posts: 2613 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Averaging 6.3
posts per year
posted Hide Post
I really enjoyed it. A bit on the slow side but I didn't find myself losing focus in it (ie. picking up my phone to play games).

Rick

Texting.......easier than calling.

Posts: 1362 | Location: P.C., FL - the emerald coast | Registered: September 15, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Evil Asian Member
Picture of LastCubScout
posted Hide Post
I went to Peter Dinklage's house in 2011, but he wasn't there. I guess he was in Westeros by then...

Posts: 5580 | Location: San Francisco Bay Area, CA | Registered: April 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post