SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    I have come here to chew bubblegum
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I have come here to chew bubblegum Login/Join 
california
tumbles into the sea
posted
...and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
"I'm giving you a choice: either put on these glasses or start eatin' that trash can."

By the way, I'll bet a lot of people use your quote but don't know its orgin.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Orguss,

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Mama don't like tattletales

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8011 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
You... Your alright. But you... You look like your head fell in the cheese dip back in 1979

Man I wish there was a good remake of this one, or a sequel

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10722 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Vaalic:

No. God no. It's perfect, don't touch it. Have to break some fingers if they start dicking with it.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17003 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by airsoft guy:
quote:

No. God no. It's perfect, don't touch it. Have to break some fingers if they start dicking with it.

Well, I said good remake.... But your point is very valid

Posts: 10722 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
"Life's a bitch and she's back in heat."

I've actually always thought this movie could be horrifying if played from the standpoint of the audience not knowing if what he was seeing was real or some kind of psychotic break.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7674 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rowdy Roddy at his best

Posts: 6871 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
women dug his snuff
and his gallant stroll
posted Hide Post
quote:

Starring the Rock?

Posts: 10823 | Registered: August 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would see a remake if it had the Rock. But that's it. Anyone else would just suck.

Posts: 4657 | Location: Middletown, PA | Registered: January 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
"I don't like this one bit. Not one bit."

Roddy definitely made this movie.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
It's just good scifi. Still one of my favorites. The fight scene goes on gloriously for six awesome minutes, adds nothing but fun and quips and proves Carpenter's genius.

Posts: 45369 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He used to some into the washington square mall in beaverton oregon. He would be swamped with fans, Just sit their and sign autographs while his kids and wife shopped. Damn Nice guy. I was really sad to see he passed.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HuskySig:
quote:

Starring the Rock?

No... No. I said GOOD... Lol

Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mark123:
It's just good scifi. Still one of my favorites. The fight scene goes on gloriously for six awesome minutes, adds nothing but fun and quips and proves Carpenter's genius.

"You dirty mother..."

Big Grin

The South Park cripple fight/They Live side by side:

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/_Jxm6JQDN98

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
This is on right now on HBO Z

Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Probably the inspiration for this thread. Most of the times I start a quote thread is because I've just watched something.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
tv doesn't inspire anything. it does suck the living soul out of you though.