SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    "Rick and Morty" is back - June 20th !!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Rick and Morty" is back - June 20th !!! Login/Join 
posted
The smartest primate in the multi verse ( and his dull normal grand son ) will share their latest adventures with us starting on June 20th.

Posts: 81 | Location: Springfield. USA | Registered: September 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Cannot wait. For Rick and Morty fans, also check out Solar Opposites from the same fertile minds. Hilarious and irreverent Big Grin

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15502 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Wubba Lubba Dub Dub!

Posts: 23244 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Solar minds is OK. Not Rick and Morty Good but has its moments.

My favorite parts are the miniature people in their “mad Max / Escape from New York terrarium.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7631 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just started watching Solar Opposites. It’s OK, not as edgy as Rick & Morty, though. It’s main draw seems to be that it’s uncensored, so there is plenty of cussing. It’s just weird hearing Rick’s voice coming out of another character,
like on Bob’s Burgers/Archer.

Posts: 3326 | Location: South FL | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
I mean solar opposites.

Posts: 7631 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
You Son of a Bitch, I'm In!

Posts: 33608 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of p08
posted Hide Post
You guys must be young? I would rather listen to fingernails on a chalk board than watch that!

-------------------------------------
Always the pall bearer, never the corpse.

Posts: 700 | Location: Illinois | Registered: December 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
So ummmm should we get off your lawn? Razz

NOT compromised!
Picture of SIGWALLY
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
You Son of a Bitch, I'm In!

Well done Sir. You beat me to it... Big Grin

Posts: 1527 | Location: Tampa Bay, Florida | Registered: July 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just a bump to the top - the next season starts Sunday June 20th 11 pm E.T. on Adult Swim.

Posts: 81 | Location: Springfield. USA | Registered: September 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post