SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    David Lynch's Dune
Page 1 2 3 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
David Lynch's Dune Login/Join 
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInAR
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Prefontaine:
quote:
Originally posted by AllenInWV:
It's not bad, but I prefer the mini-series version. Looking forward to what happens with this newest remake.

Timothee Chalemet is Paul, which to me is a bad casting but Denis Villeneuve is the director and he directed the best sci film in years, and best sequel in decades, Blade Runner 2049. So I am hopeful. If there is anyone who could pull it off it’s Denis. If his version isn’t good than literally no director alive could do it right.

I just watched "The King" with that Chalemet. He made a pretty good Henry V, so I'll remain optimistic.

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV

Posts: 16188 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Report This Post
Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
quote:
would really like to see Stranger in a Strange Land done right

Preach it!

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi

Posts: 1954 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Report This Post
so sexy it hurts
Picture of agony
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Prefontaine:
quote:
It's not bad, but I prefer the mini-series version. Looking forward to what happens with this newest remake.

Timothee Chalemet is Paul, which to me is a bad casting but Denis Villeneuve is the director and he directed the best sci film in years, and best sequel in decades, Blade Runner 2049. So I am hopeful. If there is anyone who could pull it off it’s Denis. If his version isn’t good than literally no director alive could do it right.

I just watched "The King" with that Chalemet. He made a pretty good Henry V, so I'll remain optimistic.

He was a great Henry V. Wish that film were a little bit longer.

"You have the right not to be killed..."

The Clash, "Know Your Rights"

Posts: 26978 | Location: Westizzle Virgizzle | Registered: December 19, 2001Report This Post