SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Binge watching season
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Binge watching season Login/Join 
posted
So, holiday season either is lots of movies or, binge watching..in-between eating and the intermittent run/power-hike. The corsair household, we're doing a crash course on:

The Last Kingdom
The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel

What are you guys watching during this holiday season?

Posts: 14574 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post
I binged Season 3 of Better Call Saul yesterday.

Finished out the new Voltron series the other day too.

Posts: 11152 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
I just finished binge watching all five seasons of The Wire. What a great series that was.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15471 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Shugart:
I just finished binge watching all five seasons of The Wire. What a great series that was.

While dated (it IS), I think it was, overall, the BEST tv show of all time. Season 2 was a bit of a let-down (A-), as was the final season (B+), but the other 3 seasons were A+++

Posts: 3531 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: March 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
El Ray had several non stop Godzilla movies. Those were playing in the background most of the past few days. LOL.

Interspersed with "A Christmas Story".

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
I'm about to start rewatching Game of Thrones for the second time, timing it for the April release of the final season.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Shugart:

Pity it's creator is a raging leftist trying to masquerade himself as a 'concerned moderate'. Nevertheless, a fine bit of writing/cinema.

Any body have opinions on Knightfall?

Posts: 14574 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Yep me too. I enjoyed season two because I worked in a blue collar setting with the union. I was just a kid then but it reminded me of what an Adult Playground that place was. All seasons were good.

Posts: 17177 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post