SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Ozark on Netflix
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ozark on Netflix Login/Join 
Too clever by half
Picture of jigray3
posted
This series on Netflix ranks up there with the best of them, IMO. Jason Bateman stars and directs, very well written, compelling story lines, great cast, and in many ways reminiscent of the Breaking Bad tone and style, dark, but with just enough underlying humor and hope. If you like plot twists and unpredictability, this one delivers. Anybody watching this? If not, I recommend you give it a try.

"We have a system that increasingly taxes work, and increasingly subsidizes non-work" - Milton Friedman

Posts: 10354 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: December 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Started watching it last night. First four episodes were good to go.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
Yep, I'm hooked. Lots of twists and turns and unpredictable.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/3720036724

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5480 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too clever by half
Picture of jigray3
posted Hide Post
Thanks, vinny. I used the search feature to check before I posted using the actual name of the series Ozark, not plural. The thread you posted uses Ozarks, plural. That is not the name of the series, but a search for either will not turn the other up in the results. The search feature here is sometimes less than helpful.

"We have a system that increasingly taxes work, and increasingly subsidizes non-work" - Milton Friedman

Posts: 10354 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: December 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post