SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    He ain't a hard man to track,
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

He ain't a hard man to track, Login/Join 
Picture of Sailor1911
posted
Leaves dead men wherever he goes.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Sailor1911,

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3758 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
I’ve noticed when I get to likin somebody they ain’t around long.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37084 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
I noticed when you get to disliking someone they’re not around long either.

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
Somebody finally post quotes that I know where they came from....

"I came here to die with you or live with you..."

Actually one of Clint's best monologues...
https://youtu.be/3LWJdzXDSmQ

But I have to say after watching that again, Will Sampson who plays Ten Bears upstages even Clint with his reply.....

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
"Get ready little lady, hell is coming to breakfast"

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3758 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
endeavor to persevere

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -- C.S. Lewis

Posts: 5643 | Location: District 12 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Quiet Man
posted Hide Post
There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men.

Posts: 2590 | Registered: November 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Objectively Reasonable
Picture of DennisM
posted Hide Post
Dyin' ain't much of a living, boy.

Posts: 2452 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
They call us civilized because we're easy to sneak up on.

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tenmm
posted Hide Post
Good thing you stopped me when you did, I might have killed her.

Posts: 760 | Location: Alaska | Registered: December 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
But it's not for eating. It's just for looking through.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53118 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Life's too short to
live by the rules
posted Hide Post
Don’t piss down my back and tell me it’s raining.

Posts: 1694 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: August 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Well, Mr. Carpetbagger we've got something in this territory called the Missoura' boat ride

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3785 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
How's it with stains?

You get those holes leaking, I'm going to whomp you with a knotted plow-line.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5473 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr. Peteroniman
posted Hide Post
He never turned his back on his folks or his kind. I rode with him... and I got no complaints.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

All his life he tried to be a good person. Many times, however, he failed.
For after all, he was only human. He wasn't a dog.”
― Charles M. Schulz

Posts: 1996 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: June 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save an Elephant
Kill a Poacher
Picture of urbanwarrior238
posted Hide Post
I reckon....

'I am the danger'...Hiesenberg
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
NRA Certified Rifle Instructor
NRA Life Member

Posts: 1369 | Location: Escaped from Kalifornia to Arizona February 2022! | Registered: March 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Whupped 'em again, Josie!

Buzzards gotta eat, same as worms.

"Evil can never be dead enough" Brevard County, Fla., sheriff Wayne Ivey

Posts: 83 | Location: Las Vegas, Nevada | Registered: April 09, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Show me.

Posts: 414 | Location: Stockholm, Sweden. | Registered: February 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bounty hunter: You're wanted, Wales.

Josey Wales: I reckon I'm right popular.

------------------------------
"They who would give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin

"So this is how liberty dies; with thunderous applause."
- Senator Amidala (Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith)

Posts: 1494 | Location: Southwest Ohio | Registered: October 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
They have him pulling a wagon up in Kansas I bet.

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post