Find
Notify
Tools

Cobra Kai Login/Join 
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
You have to embrace the soap opera-esque aspect of the show to enjoy it.

You just happen to run into your ex in Okinawa and the girl you saved just happens to be an exec at the company you need help from, etc.

Mass break in and karate brawl in your house, and no cops, no charges, etc.

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 9838 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Vaalic:
You have to embrace the soap opera-esque aspect of the show to enjoy it.

Mass break in and karate brawl in your house, and no cops, no charges, etc.

No significant (life threatening/altering) injuries associated with the brawl, even with one of the attackers using nunchuks? Roll Eyes

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 9388 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Season 3 is more than a little over the top. They blew right by that. Still, my wife and I enjoy it so we'll keep watching...

Posts: 3012 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: March 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
I finished binging just about all interests from Amazon Prime. When getting down to watching Sasquach and Alien paranormal stuff I knew that I was really bored so I finally caved and bought season 2 and resumed binging. It's all the things described here in the comments. I still find it interesting going thru time watching the main characters age and personalities fluctuate. I still enjoy it and likely purchase season 3. I was hoping that eventually Amazon would put it in for free but it's too popular, and I'm getting older waiting myself.

I'm even eyeing the Kung Fu series with Carradine next.

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9283 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
It's free on Netflix.

Posts: 6540 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post