SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Blacklist season 5 finale tonight (spoiler alert)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Blacklist season 5 finale tonight (spoiler alert) Login/Join 
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted
For those who have now seen it, are you as nonplussed as I am about this "turn of events"?

** SPOILER **

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

If indeed that duffle bag contained the "real" Raymond Reddington's remains and DNA test proof, WTFO has been the "imposter's" rationale for his schtick for Keene?

The writers definitely got me with this season ending... creepy. Frown

Full recap of this development: https://www.cinemablend.com/te...t-changes-everything

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
Blacklist is the worst tv series I have ever seen in my life..I stopped at season 1 and could never get back all the wasted time....the detective lady always do dumb stuff and people have to die to save her.

Posts: 90 | Registered: December 23, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of siggers
posted Hide Post
The imposter is really Elizabeth’s Mom. She had a sex change and assumed Raymond’s identity.

"Fundamentals are a crutch for the talentless"

Posts: 690 | Registered: December 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
One of the things I like about the series (sorry, sagemind!) is that nothing is as it seems.

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9127 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by siggers:
The imposter is really Elizabeth’s Mom. She had a sex change and assumed Raymond’s identity.

Yeah I've seen that speculation floating around on the interwebs. Who knows given how off the rails Hollyweird has gotten.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of siggers
posted Hide Post
Raymond does act very feminine at times

"Fundamentals are a crutch for the talentless"

Posts: 690 | Registered: December 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by siggers:
Raymond does act very feminine at times

And here I thought that was just Spader. Big Grin Smile

USN (RET), COTEP #192

Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
So is Liz the daughter of the "real" Red or this imposter?

I'm glad Tom is gone and the baby, that whole story line was a major dead end.

Plus he knew who the second daughter was immediately, and her name so he must be her real dad. so how long has he been impersonating Red?

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
That was definitly a strange twist at the end.

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of radinski
posted Hide Post
It left me confused as I thought Liz was convinced Raymond was her father because of a DNA test? I thought it was a stupid twist that didn't make sense with the history of the show. Also doesn't make me look forward to next season as I don't care for the writing when the focus is to much on Liz.

Posts: 272 | Location: North Alabama | Registered: January 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post