SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Green Book
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Green Book Login/Join 
posted
Anyone else seen this? I saw it today and thought it was very well done. Only the second movie I remember seeing, where at the end of the film, the entire audience applauded.

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
It looks good and I'll watch it when it comes on AppleTV (I won't go to a theater).

Not surprisingly, there is already controversy about the film due to Viggo saying "nigger".

Silliness.

Posts: 20081 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was confused by that, as I thought they were complaining about him using the term in the movie. The issue is apparently that he used the word in an interview about the movie. Now, of course, they are saying that the interview has compromised his chances for an Oscar. Next we'll learn that he once told a script girl she had a nice figure. That will really screw his chances. Sigh!

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post