SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Stranger Things - Season 2
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Stranger Things - Season 2 Login/Join 
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted
The trailer for Season 2 of "Stranger Things" was just released.

Season 2 debuts on October 27th.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgS2L7WPIO4

Posts: 32504 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks great. Cannot wait for all the shows that'll be airing this fall.

Posts: 1662 | Location: NH | Registered: January 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
Sweet!

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17276 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
I'll be tuning in.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post
Sean Astin?

Posts: 11164 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skull Leader:
Sean Astin?

Yep.

Posts: 32504 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
I'll definitely watch it. I really enjoyed season 1.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
I'm finishing up the first season. Thanks for the heads up.

Posts: 1971 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of scot818
posted Hide Post
That really looks good. We really like the first series.

Posts: 1442 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: May 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
There are hardly any shows on right now that I will carve out the time to watch live. This is one. Season one was excellent.

Posts: 7523 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post