SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    First rock band you knew all the member's names
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

First rock band you knew all the member's names Login/Join 
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted
If it was the Beatles, tell the second band.

Beatles first, then Grand Funk Railroad. Farner, Brewer, Schacher.

Posts: 7452 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rexles
posted Hide Post
Crosby,Stills, Nash, & Young

NRA Life member
NRA Certified Instructor
"Our duty is to serve the mission, and if we're not doing that, then we have no right to call what we do service" Marcus Luttrell

Posts: 1113 | Location: Holland, OH | Registered: May 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
That's a good question. I'm pretty sure for me it would be KISS.

十人十色

Posts: 2103 | Location: Semmes, Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Evil Asian Member
Picture of LastCubScout
posted Hide Post
The Monkees?

Posts: 5583 | Location: San Francisco Bay Area, CA | Registered: April 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
Hmmm. Pretty sure KISS was the first band I knew all the band members names and what they played.

Posts: 1477 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
Black Sabbath

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
1st Beatles - 4th grade, taking country by storm, news reports of girls fainting, Ed Sullivan.

2nd - Beach Boys

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Beatles 1st, then the Stones.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post
The Cars

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39744 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
Yeah, probably "The Monkeys", but "Crosby, Stills and Nash" was right up there.

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
KISS

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Alvin and the Chipmunks?

Posts: 3987 | Location: Peoria, AZ | Registered: November 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
Toss up between KISS and Van Halen. I’m leaning toward Van Halen.

Posts: 2951 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Living Colour

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ScreamingCockatoo:
The Cars

my 4th,
second was DEVO
and the Costello and the Attractions

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10417 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Steve in PA
posted Hide Post
KISS!!!!! Knew them back in 1974!

Steve
"The Marines I have seen around the world have, the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps." Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945

Posts: 3437 | Location: Northeast PA | Registered: June 05, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
non ducor, duco
Picture of Nickelsig229
posted Hide Post
Led Zeppelin

First In Last Out

Posts: 4789 | Location: CT | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
KISS.

Posts: 2157 | Location: St. Louis | Registered: January 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Monkees then CCR

Posts: 991 | Location: UP of Michigan | Registered: October 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Van Halen

Posts: 6874 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post