SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Nine millimeter Beretta
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Nine millimeter Beretta Login/Join 
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeGLI:
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
quote:
Originally posted by LS1 GTO:
Everybody thinks I'm suicidal, in which case, I'm fucked and nobody wants to work with me; or they think I'm faking to draw a psycho pension, in which case, I'm fucked and nobody wants to work with me. Basically, I'm fucked.

Hey, I don't wanna work with you.

Hey, Don't!

Ain’t got no choice. Looks like we both are fucked.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37081 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Armed and Gregarious
Picture of DMF
posted Hide Post
"Dixie's gonna get busted . . ."

"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want." - William Tecumseh Sherman

Posts: 12591 | Location: Nomad | Registered: January 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JR78
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeGLI:
Riggs: I do it real good ya know...
Murtaugh: Whats that?
Riggs: When I was 19 I did a guy in Laos from a thousand yards out. Rifle shot at high wind, maybe eight or even ten guys in the world could have made that shot.

It’s the only thing I was good at.

Posts: 1963 | Location: DFW | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not One of
the Cool Kids
Picture of enidpd804
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tk13:
quote:
Originally posted by enidpd804:
You ever meet anybody you didn't kill?

Well, I haven't killed you yet.

Don't do me no favors!

Posts: 3911 | Location: OK | Registered: August 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You do this my way. You shoot, you shoot to kill, get as many of them as you can. All you got to do is just not miss.

Posts: 1298 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
Endo, meet Mr. Martin Riggs. Endo here has forgotten more about dispensing pain than you and I will ever know.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
Murtaugh: "No guns, no jiu jitsu, just bring him down:
Riggs: "Roger"
Murtaugh: "Huh?"
Riggs: "Uh, 10-4"

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9676 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rock or Something
Picture of Marc in FL
posted Hide Post
What did one shepherd say to the other shepherd? Let's get the flock out of here!

Posts: 1131 | Location: Tampa Bay Area | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Quiet Man
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bigboreshooter:
Endo, meet Mr. Martin Riggs. Endo here has forgotten more about dispensing pain than you and I will ever know.

Well, I guess we're in for a long night, 'cause I don't know shit.

Posts: 2590 | Registered: November 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of muddle_mann
posted Hide Post
...just shoot 'em in the leg...

Pissed off beats scared every time…

- Frank Castle

Posts: 3810 | Registered: March 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post