SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Favorite one liners from the movies
Page 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Favorite one liners from the movies Login/Join 
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post
"If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball!"

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch

Posts: 759 | Location: 'The Hive' beneath Raccoon City | Registered: February 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sheriff to Killer Klowns holding pies: "What are you gonna' with those pies, boys"?

Killer Klowns from Outer Space.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by butterflyeffect:
"Me, I'm dishonest, and you can always trust a dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to watch out for" - Jack Sparrow.
Yeah, you're dishonest alright, you lying fucking piece of shit thief. You think you're clever, son? A forum member smelled your bullshit and dropped a dime on you.

Say hey to all your thieving fucking buddies in shithole Nigeria, asshole.

See you next time, you piece of garbage.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107492 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to grow up now
Picture of George85019
posted Hide Post
“I’ve never seen a man in more need of a blow job!”
“That gag reflex is mostly in your head!” From: Kill Bill

NO SIGnature

Posts: 2050 | Location: London, OH | Registered: January 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
“Excuse me while I whip this out.” Cleavon Little as Sheriff Bart, Blazing Saddles

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1929 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
I wish. You had. More time.

Posts: 13233 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
“There's nothing like a good piece of hickory.” ...

Hey crotch rot! You gonna slurp my lifer's juice out of my own cup?

And if I was a half as ugly as you, Sergeant Major, I'd be a poster boy for a prophylactic.

Posts: 1836 | Location: In NC trying to get back to VA | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Triggers don't
pull themselves
Picture of mdblanton
posted Hide Post
I always wet my sights before I do some shootin. - Sgt. York (Gary Cooper)

Michael

Posts: 1099 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: January 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive."----Full Metal Jacket

"It real simple... we live back in here... dis is our home, and nobody don't fuck with us."---Southern Comfort

Posts: 1474 | Location: Washington | Registered: August 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post
Nobody gets to meet the Duke. You meet him once and then you're dead!

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch

Posts: 759 | Location: 'The Hive' beneath Raccoon City | Registered: February 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post
In the meantime, I got this plan. It's called "Save Ass".

Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post
This ain't Dodge City. And you ain't Bill Hickok."

california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
You've got yourself a chip in the big game now. You're going to tuck that away, save that for a time when your own ass is on the line.

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You know sweetie you got a big dollar sign right where a woman's heart is supposed to be.

Posts: 17222 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RoboV
posted Hide Post
"Doctors say he's got a 50-50 chance of living though there's only a 10 percent chance of that."

"Would it help to confuse it if we ran away more?"

"Laces out!"

"You really are a funny guy!"

"Lion Heart is all heart, Smarty Jones is all out!!!"

Posts: 621 | Location: Destrehan, La. U.S. | Registered: October 22, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post
"Why don't you come-back in ten minutes. I usually, smoke after I eat."

Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post
"Every year it's the same old thing: more boozin', more bullshittin', more butt-fuckin'!"

posted Hide Post
Gus, Lonesome Dove

His only chance at an education is listening to me talk...

Lori darlin...

How about a poke...

I won't say I did and I won't say I didn't, but I will say that a man who wouldn't cheat for a poke, don't want one bad enough...

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago...

Here's what we looked like when we was younger and the people around here wanted to make us senators...

Ain't much of a crime, wackin' a surly bartender...

Hell no I'm not ok...

Here's $20 give it to that whore and tell her to keep play'n...

I'm the one man you don't boss...

It's been quite a party, ain't it...

Posts: 1 | Location: Northwest NJ | Registered: November 27, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Boyd Crowder, Justified

I'm just a weathervane, I don't make the wind blow..

Accept the burden that chances seem fit to lay upon you

Arguing with a person who has renounced their reasoning abilities is like giving medicine To the dead...

Posts: 13806 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
What is the law?

Not to eat meat, that is the law. Are we not men?

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post