SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Favorite one liners from the movies
Page 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Favorite one liners from the movies Login/Join 
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
“The mistake you made was you killed my friend. So, I’m going to kill each and every one of you, and the only disappointment in it for me is that I only get to do it once.” - Robert McCall (The Equalizer 2)

Q

Posts: 26317 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
"Well I don't."

Doc Holliday

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12390 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
I have absolutely no responsibilities here whatsoever.

Posts: 7248 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
At birth I had inherited from you the memory of myself meeting you right now.

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull d*kes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, sh*t-kickers and Methodists!

Posts: 260 | Registered: March 08, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
Pretty much anything from Blazing Saddles. A favorite:

"You've got to remember that these are just simple farmers. These are people of the land. The common clay of the New West. You know...morons."

I missed about 5 minutes of the movie first time I watched it laughing at that.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15201 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PHPaul:
Pretty much anything from Blazing Saddles. A favorite:

Excuse me while I whip this out.

Posts: 1662 | Location: NH | Registered: January 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
Come on, let's get into character.

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
has a low threshold
for bullshit
Picture of Ivan
posted Hide Post
We fell out a window

Big Hero 6

Posts: 1687 | Location: Virginia | Registered: August 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
I'd rather have them three sheets to the wind, than to have a mutiny on my hands.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14032 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way.

Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post

Q

Posts: 26317 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
Bunch of savages in this town.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by f2:
Bunch of savages in this town.

I'm not even supposed to be here today!

Mongo only pawn in game of life...

Posts: 683 | Location: DFW | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Puckpilot78:
I'm not even supposed to be here today!
This job would be great if it wasn't for the fucken customers.

posted Hide Post
" You tell 'em I'm coming and hell's coming with me " .

Posts: 4044 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
Robert better not get in my face... 'cause I'll drop that motherfucker!

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12614 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
Hence the expression, as greedy as a pig.

Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by f2:
Hence the expression, as greedy as a pig.

A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent, personified in this case by a 'orrible c unt, me.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12614 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Naw, I sock'em in the jaw and yell
Pop goes the weasel.

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54595 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post