SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Favorite one liners from the movies
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Favorite one liners from the movies Login/Join 
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go on an overnight drunk, and in 10 days I'm going to set out to find the shark that ate my friend and destroy it.

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dgrdvm
posted Hide Post
Another favorite, but mostly because Tommy Lee Jones nails the delivery - from Men in Black :

WS - Well, it's better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all.

TLJ - Try it.

"Think about how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of them are stupider than that'
George Carlin

Posts: 504 | Location: St Louis | Registered: June 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shoulda Coulda
Oughta Woulda
posted Hide Post
We got a German here who wants to die for his country! Oblige him!

Posts: 540 | Registered: June 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
He hates these cans. Stay away from the cans.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post
"I said I never had much use for one. Never said I didn't know how to use it."

-Matthew Quigley

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11749 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives
posted Hide Post
“Your heart's beating three times the normal rate because you're losing so much blood. About 30 seconds, your body's gonna shut down... and you're gonna suffocate. Alina, the girl you beat half to death, her life will go on. Yours is gonna end right here, on this funky floor... over $9,800. You should have taken the money.“

“I don't have a lot of time. Which means you don't have any.”

“I've done some bad things in my life, Nicolai... Things I'm not proud of. I promised someone I love very much that I would never go back to being that person... But for you, I'll make an exception.”

Robert McCall-the equalizer

“You don’t understand,these boys killed my dog”
Bob Lee Swagger

"I don't own the night, I only operate a small franchise" - Author unknown

Posts: 2446 | Location: Texas | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"Yeah, I'm drunk and you're crazy". "Tomorrow I'll be sober and you'll still be crazy". - W.C. Fields.

"It's a Gift" - 1934.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"Is it safe?" "Is it safe" - asks Christian Zell, an escaped Nazi, who lived in exile in Uruguay but was forced to enter a bank in the NYC Diamond District to get his supply.

Zell, a Dentist by trade in the German Death camps continues to ask the same question to Hoffman strapped to a chair: "Is it safe, Is it safe" while grinding holes in Dustin Hoffmans teeth.

The Marathon Man, 1976.

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post
John Russell in Hombre: "Even if you tie-me, your gonna be dead."

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch

Posts: 758 | Location: 'The Hive' beneath Raccoon City | Registered: February 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Chalmers: Who's Rennick?

Bullitt: He was the man who was shot at the Hotel Daniels. You sent us to guard the wrong man, Mr. Chalmers.

california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
I like this one - one dog goes one way the other dog goes the other way.

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
What's the most you ever lost in a coin toss?

california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
Whenever I am in here and you hear me typing, or whenever you don't hear me typing, whatever the fuck you hear me doing in here, when I am in here that means I'm working, that means don't come in.

If you're gonna be a
bear, be a Grizzly!
Picture of Todd Huffman
posted Hide Post
Wonderful things can happen when you sow seeds of distrust in a garden of assholes.

Raylan Givens, from Justified

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.

Posts: 3633 | Location: Morganton, NC | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
These aren't the droids you're looking for.

california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
My name is Henry Krinkle.

Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
...come sundown there’s gonna be two things true that ain’t true now. One is that the U.S. Department of Justice is going to know what in the good Christ is goin’ on around here [excuse me, Angie], and the other is that I’m going to have somebody’s ass in my briefcase.”

Wilford Brimley as James J. Wells,
Asst. Attorney General, Organized Crime Division of the United States Department of Justice.

Posts: 13164 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
“Badges? We don’t need no stinking badges!”

Don't let the little head do the thinking for the big head.

andRudy:
You've seen how bad business is. We had nun; nuns, protesting in front of the dealership this morning.

Jeff:
Nuns?

Rudy:
Yeah. I had to get Jim to turn the fire hose on them.

Big Jim:
Yeah. And I knocked them motherf***ers on they asses, too.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10895 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post
Blade: "Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill."

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch

Posts: 758 | Location: 'The Hive' beneath Raccoon City | Registered: February 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.