SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Favorite one liners from the movies
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Favorite one liners from the movies Login/Join 
Happiness is
Vectored Thrust
Picture of mojojojo
posted Hide Post
Another favorite I saw last night:

“If God did not want them sheared He would not have made them sheep.”

Icarus flew too close to the sun, but at least he flew.

Posts: 6705 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"When I see a naked man chasing a woman through an alley with a butcher knife and a hard-on, I don't figure he's out collecting for the Red Cross." Harry Callahan

"I think he's got a point." Mayor

Posts: 238 | Registered: March 11, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
You don't believe in tipping?

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
Yeah well..., sometimes nothing can be a real cool hand.

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SigSentry
posted Hide Post
Elephants! We're Democrats, Maybelle.

Posts: 3484 | Registered: May 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
I'm the bad guy?

Picture of dgrdvm
posted Hide Post
You touch me, I kill you.

Lighten up, Francis.

From "Stripes"

We have a pool and a pond. Pond would be good for you.

From " Caddyshack"

"Think about how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of them are stupider than that'
George Carlin

Posts: 504 | Location: St Louis | Registered: June 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
If the beetle moves one of your men, does that still count?

Three on, one off
Picture of G-Man
posted Hide Post
From Dumb and Dumber:

So you’re saying there’s a chance!

Posts: 4449 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
"You work your side of the street, and I'll work mine."

-Steve McQueen, Bullitt

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16266 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Barbarian at the Gate
Picture of Belwolf
posted Hide Post
No, ma'am. We're musicians.

We'll talk ta Bob.

“Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it.”
― John Adams

"Fire can be our friend; whether it's toasting marshmallows, or raining down on Charlie."
- Principal Skinner.

Posts: 4354 | Location: Thonotosassa, FL | Registered: February 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
Madness!

california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
I'm not sure that I agree with you a hundred percent on your police work there, Lou.

california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
quote:
Dead on balls accurate?
It's an industry term.

Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Belwolf:
No, ma'am. We're musicians.

We'll talk ta Bob.

Orange whip?

The new Oldsmobiles are in early this year.

No, I didn't. Honest... I ran out of gas. I... I had a flat tire. I didn't have enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from out of town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake. A terrible flood. Locusts! IT WASN'T MY FAULT, I SWEAR TO GOD!

Your women. I want to buy your women. The little girl, your daughters... sell them to me. Sell me your children!

Posts: 7506 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cslinger:

“Your gonna look kinda funny eating corn on the cob with no fucking teeth!”

I LOVE that line!

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12745 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Tgrshrk99
posted Hide Post
She's a vicious, life-sucking bitch from which there is no escape.

Posts: 606 | Location: Between here and the end of the line | Registered: November 29, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Robert Mitchum in the classic film noir, "Out of the Past" says to manipulative and cunning Jane Greer, "You know you are like a leaf that the wind blows from one gutter to the next."

Posts: 17177 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
No, you said "wet shirt don't break," not "piss shirt bend bar"!

Roy O'Bannon: Shanghai Noon

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3785 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cslinger:

It comes from the Blues Brothers which itself has a TON of great lines.

"How often does the train go by?"

"So often that you won't even notice it."

Posts: 1645 | Location: Suffolk, VA | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post